Sunday, October 23, 2005

Baby Poll

Jeremy and I have decided to wait to find out the sex of the baby until the birth. I know, some people think we're crazy. It will not be easy at our next ultrasound but we think the surprise when he or she is born will be well worth the wait. We have started a baby poll on the blog so cast your vote. The poll is in the right column on the front page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I just put in my vote on the baby poll and it looks like I'm in the minority on this. Oh well as long as it's healthy we will all be happy. I like the idea of being surprised when the baby is born. Personally I've never wanted to know on any of the 3. I think it takes something away from the deal.

Good luck and see you soon, your Long Beach Dad !