
Today, Jeremy and I headed over to Mobile to register at Babies R Us. But before we could do that, we had to make a stop to see Jennifer, Scott and Jack. It's been 2 weeks since I last saw Jack and he's already changed. We hung out at their house for a while and then all went to lunch at Panera Bread. Jack was an angel. He took up more room in the booth than any of us.
After lunch, Scott and Jack headed to Best Buy while Jennifer went with Jeremy and I to Babies R Us. Even though she's only been a mother for 3 weeks, she still knows A LOT more than us about what babies need. Not that we're clueless, but we can surely use some help. You can check out our registry at http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html/103-2299048-3143840?%5Fencoding=UTF8&type=babyreg&id=IIL9QBB2ECNX.





1 comment:
Well, I never thought we'd see the day Jeremy was hosting a Baby Blog. It was so nice to talk with you both on the weekend. (sorry for the dropped calls) As it looks you two are doing just fine and are adapting quite nicely to becoming parents. Congratulations! We can't wait to meet Baby Jernigan.
P.S. Brian votes for "boy". I'm still undetermined.
Post a Comment