Thursday, January 12, 2006
Breastfeeding Class
Jeremy and I attended a breastfeeding class at Memorial Hospital tonight. A lactation specialist taught us all the benefits of breastfeeding and also demonstrated how to breastfeed using a baby doll and stuffed breast....I know, probably more than you wanted to know. The class was very informative and I'm hoping I have no problems when my time comes to breastfeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Very informative??? Maybe for you. I know Jeremy felt out of place and wondered the entire time why he was there. He had to remind himself over and over that he was there to support you.
Unfortunately, from this point forward, he'll never be able to look at a boob the same again.
The class was very interesting. Luckily only 45 minutes. The weird thing about it was there were 20 people in one small room thinking of boobs! Regardless, I know now with certainty breastfeeding is the way to go.
"The weird thing about it was there were 20 people in one small room thinking of boobs!"
Why's that so weird? It's no different than the SAE house on a Saturday night.
Post a Comment