Thursday, January 05, 2006

Checkup

I had another checkup with Dr. Hanna this afternoon. Everything is a-ok. I gained 5 lbs since my last visit...I think a couple of those pounds are due to holiday feasting. No biggie though...I'm right on track. My weight gain is normal for this stage in pregnancy and so is the size of my belly. Dr. Hanna complimented me on how nice my belly looks...she likes my little basketball. We also heard the heartbeat. Baby J was very hyper...the heartbeat was around 160. I thought that sounded a little high but she said it was normal. The baby was just being active. Jeremy enjoys going to the appointments with me. He loves to hear the heartbeat!
I now have to have a checkup every 2 weeks. Then in a month it will be every week. Only 11 weeks to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fast heartbeat = Girl.
That's what they say.

Sherry said...

Gavin always seemed to have a "girl" HR, so you never know :)