Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Doctor's Appt.

I can tell it's getting closer to my due date because I'm going to the doctor for a checkup every 2 weeks now. Then in about a month it will be once a week.
Today was another great appointment. Dr. Hanna measured my belly and we heard the heartbeat. The baby must have been sleeping this time because the heartrate was a lot slower than last time. I gained one pound since my last visit so I'm still right on track. She felt my belly and was able to tell me the position of the baby. It's so cool to actually feel and see the little feet kicking in my belly.

Jeremy, aka Dr. Jernigan, and I leave Thursday to fly to Chicago for a chiropractic seminar. Dr. Hanna gave me the final okay today that I can fly. I'm not so much worried about flying at 32 weeks as I am about freezing my bootie off! Actually, the temp in Chicago for the weekend is a little higher than I expected...highs in the 40's and lows in the 30's. Guess it could be worse.

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

OHHH Have fun!!!! I am so jealous!!! :) I want to go see Oprah in Chicago!!