Andi Cruthirds, Angelle Lowery, Ellen McMillian, Brandy Ramsay and I hosted a Sip & See at my home for Jennifer and Jack. The orignal shower was scheduled back in September before the birth of Jack but unfortunatley that was postponed due to Katrina. I think it all worked out though because everyone was able to see Jennifer and also meet baby Jack. He was an angel and I think he really enjoyed being the center of attention.
Saturday, January 07, 2006
Sip & See
Andi Cruthirds, Angelle Lowery, Ellen McMillian, Brandy Ramsay and I hosted a Sip & See at my home for Jennifer and Jack. The orignal shower was scheduled back in September before the birth of Jack but unfortunatley that was postponed due to Katrina. I think it all worked out though because everyone was able to see Jennifer and also meet baby Jack. He was an angel and I think he really enjoyed being the center of attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment