Sunday, February 26, 2006

Hooters

Jeremy's friend Dave Edwards called last week to see what plans I made to celebrate Jeremy's 30th birthday. I told him we just had a romantic dinner planned but that was it. Jeremy has always told me he did not want a big to do for his 30th plus I didn't want to stress about planning a big surprise party.
But, we could not let Jeremy's 30th birthday pass without some sort of celebration. Dave decided we should take him to his favorite guy hangout, Hooters. There were quite a few guys there also celebrating their birthday, and tradition there is for the birthday boy to stand on a chair and the Hooter's girls stand around a sing a birthday chant. Jeremy was dreading this part the whole night. Finally, it was his turn to be in the spotlight. As if standing on a chair was not bad enough, the girls changed it up and made him do the hokey pokey in front of the entire restaurant. HILARIOUS!!!

No comments: