Only 17 days till my due date! But I'm not sure the baby wants to wait that long.
I had a doctor's appt. today and found out that I'm 1cm dilated. Heartbeat still sounds great and I gained another pound. I have not had an ultrasound since week 20 (my doctor does not feel one is necessary since I have had a problem free pregnancy) but she estimates the baby's weight at birth to be around 7 1/2 lbs. So it could still be a couple weeks before the birth but it could also be tomorrow. Guess we'll just wait and see!
I'm still feeling pretty good...just having a little trouble sleeping at night.
My next appt. is Thursday, March 9. Jeremy and I can't wait to meet our baby!
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That's so exciting, Jamie. I began having trouble sleeping just a few days before I had Connor, and had resorted to sleeping on the sofa. The night I went into labor, Jimmy convinced me that my tossing and turning wasn't keeping him up, he and begged me to sleep in the bed...two hours later we were in a delivery room. Hang in there!
You are getting closer!! Hang in there... this is the roughest part...just waiting!!!
I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!
it looks like you didn't have to wait long. i'm so excited for both of you.
Post a Comment