Thursday, April 06, 2006

Busy day

This morning was Taylor's appointment with the pediatric cardiologist. For those of you who don't know, she was diagonsed with a heart murmur while she was in the hospital. She has two tiny holes which the doctor feels will heal on their own within a year. The doctor said it's really nothing to worry about and is pretty common in newborns. She was REALLY fussy at her appointment while the nurse tried to hook up all kinds of monitors to her but she finally calmed down as soon as the doctor left the room...figures. We go back in 6 months and will hopefully get the news that it has healed on its own.
I also had a doctor's appointment today which went well. Here's what I walked in to when I got home from my appt....

3 comments:

NIKKI said...

I LOVE those sweet moments!

Scott said...

Somebody wipe the drool off Jeremy's chin.

Anonymous said...

Very Cute!
LOVE: MAMI