Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Mall outing

Jeremy got through seeing patients a little early this morning so we decided to meet up for lunch. Taylor and I met Jeremy at work and then headed over to the mall. We ate chick-fil-a and then walked around the mall and did a little shopping.

8 comments:

NIKKI said...

Shopping girls!!!! :) I am trying to teach mine to be happy shoppers...it works some days!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh...Taylor is puckering her lips like I do sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Jamie, Do you want to answer Michele's question or should I?

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Michele.
To answer Jenn's question...breastfeeding. But I'm sure you will be back down to prepregnancy size in no time after Moosehead's arrival. You barely have anything to lose!

Sherry said...

I was thinking he was making a Jenn face, too! Funny!

Anonymous said...

HE??? That must be a typo...Sherry???

Bridget said...

breastfeeding? I think you and Jenn just have great genes! I've had 7 lbs (and quite a few belly inches) to lose since my 4 wk checkup. And Libby's a breastmilk girl. So I'm jealous!

Sherry said...

I am sorry - She, She!!!!