
Jeremy traveled to Jackson for the weekend to attend a chiropractic seminar to keep up with his continuing education hours. Taylor and I were going to go with him but I decided it wasn't worth packing everything up then being stuck in a hotel room while he attended the seminar. Instead, we chose to go to Mobile to visit Jennifer, Scott and Jack (and they have everything a baby needs so we didn't have to bring much). We left yesterday morning and met up with Jenn and Jack at her house.
We wanted to go shopping so Scott moved Taylor's car seat base to his suv so that we only had to take one car. After loading up the strollers, babies, diaper bags, bottles and everything else that goes along with it, we finally left her house. We spent a nice afternoon shopping at the Eastern Shore Center across the Bay. It was a beautiful day and the kids really enjoyed strolling around outside. Our afternoon break to feed Jack and Taylor was an ordeal. Luckily they happened to be on the same schedule but nothing else seemed to go right for Jenn. She was missing a piece to Jack's bottle so she was unable to feed him with it. So, I feed Taylor her bottle (which took about 30 mintues because she is not used to taking a bottle) and then Jenn washed out that bottle to use for Jack. As she was transferring the milk from her dysfunctional bottle to Taylor's bottle, she knocked it over and spilled a couple ounces. Luckily she still had a few ounces to feed Jack.
After a nice afternoon, we met up with Scott and went to dinner at one of their favorite mexican restaurants. I was stuck in the middle of the back seat with 2 crying babies on each side of me on the way home. What a mess!
Taylor and I came home this afternoon after shopping at the mall in Mobile and at Target. We had a great time hanging out with Jenn, Scott and Jack.




2 comments:
Thanks for coming to visit. We had a great time!
Has to be the Dr. Brown's bottles... gotta have all those crazy pieces. Of course I LOVE them because Amelia had colic so bad that it helped us soo much!
Post a Comment