Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Job offer

After 2 interviews today, I got offered the job at the Sun Herald. YEAH!!! And, I found a baby sitter today too! The sitter watches my neighbor's son and has been watching him since he was only a couple months old (he's 6 now). I'm waiting to hear back about my start date but I think it will be Tuesday!!! They want me to start ASAP. I can't believe I'll have to leave Taylor all day. I'm not looking forward to that.

5 comments:

steele family said...

congratulations and i am sorry! i am guessing that both are in order here.

Tammy said...

Congratulations Jamie!

Jamie said...

Thanks!

NIKKI said...

Congratulations!!

Bridget said...

Congrats! And good luck! Thrilled you got in with Tommy and Sue... I hope you love 'em! We do!
Good timing on Taylor's part... sleeping through the night... She must have known you'd get the job! Smart girl!