Monday, May 08, 2006
Last night...
Taylor slept 7 1/2 hours straight last night!!! I put her in her crib at 9:30 and she did not wake up till 5am! I panicked at 3am when I woke up and realized I had not heard a sound from her since I put her down so I checked on her in the nursery and she was still swaddled and sound asleep. I went back to sleep for a couple hours until she woke at 5am. Let's hope these nights continue and maybe she can even extended her sleep till 7am (for my sake).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
WOOOHHOOOOOO!!!! This is when it gets WONDERFUL!!!!!! I felt like a brand new woman when mine started sleeping through the night!! Go Taylor!!!!!
Go Taylor!!! That's awesome!!! Libby started 6 hour stretches at 6 weeks and now at 3 months she actually sleeps from 7:30 or 8pm to 6 or 6:30am straight!!! I feel very lucky! Hope I didn't just jinx us.
Hope Taylor keeps it up!!!!
Congratulations. You won't believe what you feel like with a full night of sleep again. So happy for you guys!
Post a Comment