it is amazing how many things have changed since I had Page. Less than 3 years ago! Very cute.
Big Girl!!! She's too cute!!!Watch out though... when Libby gets too tired of it, she starts arching back and has almost plopped herself out of it! lol It's funny (b/c I'm there to stop her).So fun! Growing too fast though!
She is precious - getting so big so fast! I love those chairs - now that I know what a Bumbo is...thanks for the education!
I WISH I would have had two of those chairs!!She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
it is amazing how many things have changed since I had Page. Less than 3 years ago! Very cute.
Big Girl!!! She's too cute!!!
Watch out though... when Libby gets too tired of it, she starts arching back and has almost plopped herself out of it! lol It's funny (b/c I'm there to stop her).
So fun! Growing too fast though!
She is precious - getting so big so fast! I love those chairs - now that I know what a Bumbo is...thanks for the education!
I WISH I would have had two of those chairs!!
She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment