Saturday, June 17, 2006

Cleaning

After all that fun this morning I had to do a little cleaning. I went through Taylor's dresser and pulled out a bunch of clothes that she outgrew. It's all 3 month stuff and is already too tight for her. I remember when I thought it would be ages before she grew into it and now she's already outgrown most of it. Our little baby's getting big! She's already 3 1/2 months!
(Not all of this clothes belongs to Taylor...the stack on the right was Jack's that Jennifer let me borrow...mainly sleepers.)

6 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

I guess we're getting that stack back soon. Scott said, "Great. More crap for us to store."

Bridget said...

Isn't it hard going through it all! Ad doesn't want to give away anything! It's gonna start adding up very soon!
They are growing TOO fast!

Sherry said...

We packed away so many outfits that Gavin never even wore!

Sherry said...

Scott, you have no idea what it means to store stuff yet! Let's talk after his first birthday and he gets every toy known to man. Maybe we'll give Jack a big activity table to keep in your living room...payback...I love it!

steele family said...

lol, we have 7 huge plastic bins just with clothes that Emma has grown out of! I hate to think what it will be like with 2 girls as teenagers. They may take over my closet.I also had to turn my dining room into a play room because I didn't have enough room for all of the toys. We truly are blessed to be able to complain about that.

NIKKI said...

We have packed away two of everything!! WHY?? I have NO CLUE!!! We definitely don't plan on having twin girls again!