Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 3 year wedding anniversary and what a wonderful 3 years it has been. I moved to South Carolina, Jeremy graduated from chiropractic school, we moved to Biloxi, I got a new job, we bought a house, we built Jeremy's clinic, we got pregnant, KATRINA, and then our beautiful baby girl was born. It's truly been an amazing 3 years! Tonight we will celebrate by going out to dinner at ConFusions, a trendy restaurant in Gulfport (MeMe and Poppy will babysit.)

8 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Happy Anniversary! Y'all are perfect for each other. And I'm so glad that y'all don't live in SC anymore.

Anonymous said...

Jamie and Jeremy:

Happy 3rd Anniversary! It seems like only yesterday that the two of you were married. What a wonderful day. You are both blessed to have found each other and now have been blessed with Taylor!
LOVE: MOM & DAD

steele family said...

Happy Anniversary, hopefully one day I will get to meet Jeremy and Taylor! Have fun tonight.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!
Greg, Christie, Ernie, & Perry

NIKKI said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!

Sherry said...

Congrats on your 3rd anniversary - it seems like longer than 3 years!

Anonymous said...

Crats you two, It as you must know is megan and I's 4 yr anniversary today 22 June so we will be living it up in high fashion, you know late night partying, staying up till we see the sun come up, or better yet how about go out to dinner, be in before 8:00 and call it a night by 9:30 cause we are OLD farts.. hey the latter sounds great...

Anonymous said...

Congrts! I love yall! Roz