Taylor loves her new toy, the exersaucer. She was getting bored with the play gym so I think this will entertain her a little more. She was amazed with the star...that's why she's cross eyed in the pic.
That is the cutest picture. They are amazed by everything at Taylor's age! I love it! The eyes crossed is too funny! Gavin was fascinated with the star that you smack and it plays twinkle twinkle little star. He still loves that thing!
5 comments:
TOO CUTE!
Mine LOVED being in it. They still sit in it to drink their cup of milk before their bath at night!
That's so funny. Jack was fascinated by the purple butterfly on his exersaucer.
That is the cutest picture. They are amazed by everything at Taylor's age! I love it! The eyes crossed is too funny!
Gavin was fascinated with the star that you smack and it plays twinkle twinkle little star. He still loves that thing!
by the way sherry, i still have and use yours. when you have another one i will buy you a new one. this one has gotten some usage!
Post a Comment