Saturday, June 10, 2006

Pool Time



We put Taylor in the pool for the first time today. She loved it!
Her bikini that was big on her last month is snug now. She's getting big so fast!

6 comments:

steele family said...

so cute!

NIKKI said...

She is such a cutie! You look AWESOME!!! Doesn't look like you just had a baby!!!

Sherry said...

You look great Jamie!! Taylor is too cute!! By the way, did you get that gift from PBK?

Bridget said...

You did get skinny fast! What's the secret... and don't say bf'ing. ???
Taylor is just too cute! Is she doing well with daycare? We're starting to look at a few private schools for Libs. I'm dreading it and it would only be 2 days a week. I keep pushing it back ... =)

Jamie said...

Sherry, I did get the gift. They got it right this time. Thanks so much!

Jamie said...

Taylor seems to like her sitter. It's hard dropping her off every day but I know she's in good hands.