
Taylor must have rolled over 3 or 4 times and ended up on the wood floor! She's all over the place now.
Reason why Taylor is naked...
Jeremy watched Taylor this morning for about an hour while I got a facial (I had one scheduled for March 2 but had to cancel since I was in labor so I finally rescheduled for today). While I was gone, Taylor had an awful dirty diaper that leaked all over Jeremy and then the changing table...what a mess!



5 comments:
Good job Taylor!
GO TAYLOR!!!!
All over the place??? I hate when people say, "Just wait." So I'll say, "You'll be so busy when if takes her 2 seconds to crawl from room to room and we'll both be so busy when Jack and Taylor start walking and running from room to room."
By the way, love her pose.
That's funny- I almost said Just wait...but hate when people say that too. I will tell you its GREAT when they can walk except if they are climbers!!! I love that mine can now walk to the car and I don't have to run back and forth inside to get them while they are both screaming! Just babyproof now! We didn't do it until we had to! :)
Post a Comment