

Our pediatrician suggested that we wait until Taylor was 6 months to start eating big girl food so Thursday night she ate pears and oatmeal. She seemed to love her first few bites then got tired of it fast. I guess it will take her a little while to get used to just like it did when we started her on rice cereal. If anyone has feeding suggestions please post...I'm still a little unsure what to feed her, when, how much, how many bottles should she still get, etc.



4 comments:
I used to feed Jalyn cereal and a bottle in the morning. Then I fed her jar food for lunch. Then I would give her cereal again for dinner. I think I gave her a small bottle for an afternoon snack. Eventually, when she got a little older, I would give her jar food for dinner too. Hope that helps. Taylor is too cute and getting so big.
Hey Jamie, I did a little cereal and 1/2 jar of fruit for breakfast, 1 jar veggies for lunch and cereal and 1/2 jar veggies for dinner along with bottles at normal times, just decreased them a couple of ounces. It won't be long before she is eating a whole jar for each meal, they adapt so quickly!
We did baby foods for each meal and then bottles in between - a few bottles a day - maybe 4 or 5? It's hard to figure all that out. She'll let you know when she is hungry. Gavin also got to the point where he would say "baba". We knew what he wanted!
There is a great book out there called Super Baby Food. It has helped me soooo much!! I'm friends with Michele McCarthy- I met you at Nikki Spreens house once. Good Luck - Taylor is beautiful!!
Post a Comment