Friday, September 22, 2006

Mornings with Taylor

Nothing is sweeter than waking up to Taylor cooing then walking in her nursery to see her beautiful face peeking over her crib rail. ADORABLE!We've already lowered the mattress one level when she started sitting up but will have to move it all the way down this weekend. Taylor has recently learned to pull herself up on her knees and is very close to pulling up to a standing position. Poor baby was trying really hard to pull herself up this morning when her arm slide through the rail and she banged her head. I was sitting there admiring her when it happened. That was only the first bruise of the day. The sitter informed me when I picked her up tonight that Taylor tried pulling herself up on the kitchen cabinet then fell and banged her head on the corner. They said she screamed bloody murder and even had to put ice on it. She has a little knot on each side of her forehead tonight. I had a little chat with her on the way home and told her she really needs to be more careful...I hate seeing my little girl bruised up.

5 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Poor Taylor.

steele family said...

poor baby.

Bridget said...

It's only just begun! I know, earlier this week,I was sitting checking my email while Libby was playing on the floor... all of a sudden I looked down and she had pulled up using the chair! Usually she just does this on us! They are growing TOO fast!

Anonymous said...

Give our little sweetheart a big kiss. Hope she doesn't get too many bruises in this new stage of trying to pull herself up.

LOVE: MaMi and PawPaw

Sherry said...

It really has just started. I hate it when Gavin hits his head - I hated even more when he was just starting to pull up and walk. Good thing kids are resilient!! Give her lots of EXTRA attention :)