Taylor has been a little sick the past few days. A couple weeks ago she had a runny nose that lasted just a few days. Then a few days ago she started with a cough. We took her to the doctor yesterday for her shots and to get checked out. She now weighs 18 1/2 lbs and is 27". I took the day off yesterday to stay home with her...it was so nice! She did okay with her shots. She screamed more about being held down then she did getting the shots. Poor baby! Here she is during her nap when we got home from the doctor's office.

Taylor didn't cough as much during the night last night (although she did get up at 4am!) and seems to be feeling better today. I went back to work and she went to the sitter today. I hope her cough goes away soon...we hate seeing our baby sick.
5 comments:
AWW I hope she gets to feeling better soon.
I think the shots hurt us longer than they do them!!! I HATE them having to get the shots!
She is growing up so quick! They just grow way to fast!
Oh that stinks!!! Poor Taylor!
Libby's cold started out just a minor runny nose... a week later, it was a bad cough... it lasted about 2 wks... of course, not before mom and dad got it too! Stay well Mom and get better soon Taylor!
Taylor is a true "Sleeping Beauty."
Get well soon Taylor!
I hate when they are sick so young! Poor baby! She looks like she is not feeling well.
Post a Comment