Saturday, October 14, 2006

Peas and Squash


It has been a struggle to get Taylor to eat her baby food. She would take a few bites and then wanted nothing to do with it. That was until I fed her peas and squash. She really liked the peas and LOVED the squash. Here she is eating squash a couple nights ago.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable, I could like her face clean!

Bridget said...

Yay Taylor!!!
Both are favs of Libby's too, but she'll eat anything. If you can find carnival squash, it is so good. We found some when we went pumpkin pickin' ... cooked it, put some cinnamin and nutmeg in it. Libby loved it (we did too).
Good luck with more foods!!! Sounds like she's warming up to the idea!!!

Anonymous said...

Noticed my mistake--instead of "like" it should be "lick."

Sherry said...

Gavin really liked squash, too. Gavin was really picky - I know how frustrating it is when they won't "take" to baby food. She'll be on real food soon enough!

Gavin was allergic to peas so we got away with not having to work in that one!