
Today has not been such a great day for Taylor. She woke up at 5am (any ideas on how to push that back an hour or two?) and has been cranky since the minute she woke up. She started running a fever this morning and still has a bad cough. I think it's a combination of getting shots on Thursday, sinuses and teething. Her fever went down during the day then came back late this afternoon. I really hope she feels better tomorrow. I hate seeing her so sad.



5 comments:
The change of seasons could also be allergies. Kiss her for me.
Mine came down with a sinus infection this weekend.
As for teething someone told me about teething tablets--- they are a homeopathic remedy for teething. (I guess it has all natural ingredients...?) Anyway they sell them at Walgreens on the baby isle. They help quite a bit!!
Hope she gets better soon!!!
(Also Abigial has run a fever with EVERY tooth that has come in, gotten a runny nose, and sometimes ear infections all over a tooth!!!!! It's INSANE what can be caused by teething!!)
Poor thing! I hope she feels better soon!
Poor baby! Hope she feels better soon!
She may not feel well, but she looks adorable with that pout.
Post a Comment