Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Photo Shoot

A couple Sunday's ago, my mother-in-law set up a photographer to take pictures of the grandkids. Here are a few of the pics...

Sidenote: This was the weekend Taylor and I spent Saturday night in Mobile. We had to be in Ocean Springs for 10am Sunday. As I was getting Taylor dressed, I realized that her dress was WAY TOO TIGHT! I did not have an extra "cute" outfit for her to wear for the pictures so on our way out of Mobile we had to stop at Target. My mother-in-law wanted casual pictures so I quickly bought a little pink shirt to go with the jeans she had on. We made it to Ocean Springs just in time for the pictures.

Cousin Tiffani, Alexa (Jeremy's cousin's daughter) and Taylor Cousin Tiffani, MeMe, Cousin Conner and Taylor

MeMe, Taylor, Tiffani, Aunt Debra and Alexa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Can't wait to see all of you next week. Give Taylor a big hug and kiss from MaMi and Paw Paw.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Taylor and her cousin have the same eyes! Too cute.