She had a rough time at night the past week but is finally back to sleeping through the night. She has 2 bottom teeth coming in so I guess that has been irritating her. You can kind of see the 2 bottom teeth in this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Cute picture, a precious Christmas dress and as usual a wonderful smile! As the song goes "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" and Taylor already has that, Santa surely will leave her lots of goodies under the tree this year, especially since she's been such a good girl.
Love: MaMi and PawPaw
Cute pic :)
The girls had problems sleeping through the nigt while teething too. I was always scared they would never sleep through the night again, but they would always go back to it!!
ok not really sure why it is showing me as dazygirl6-- it's me nikki :)
How cute! I can't believe my six-month old weighs almost as much as your nine-month old.
Poor Taylor.
So cute! I love that dress! So precious!
Poor baby... those stinkin' teeth are rough! Hope she's sleeping better! Libby starts waking the week before every tooth breaks (the top two cut last weekend). Rough stuff!
Taylor looks so happy and that dress is adorable.
Post a Comment