Jeremy and I brought Taylor to the mall this afternoon to have her picture taken with Santa. She did WONDERFUL! Sorry it's a little blurry... it's a picture of the picture.
Cute picture! She was not scared of Santa at all. Gavin was a little leary but last year, at 2 years old, he flat out refused to even take the picture.
5 comments:
How cute! She obviously did soooo much better than Jack.
AWWWW she is so cute!! I had so much fun taking pics of her today!! Your pics are going to be so precious!!
She did AWESOME with Santa...my two are going to SCREAM bloody murder...well at least I think
Amelia will.
Cute picture! She was not scared of Santa at all. Gavin was a little leary but last year, at 2 years old, he flat out refused to even take the picture.
She is so friendly and beautiful--nice picture.
So sweet!!! Beautiful dress too!
Libby did good until she looked up at Santa. lol. Then it was "mamamama".
Post a Comment