Friday, January 05, 2007

10 months

I am a few days late with this post but Taylor turned 10 months on Tuesday! We just can't believe how fast time flies. She does more and more each week but her new thing is standing up and taking baby steps around all the furniture. She still has to hold on but I'm sure one day soon she will take the big first step! She has 4 teeth now! Her top 2 are coming in with a big gap in the middle...oh no...should we be worried?
I'll post new pics tonight (I'm at the library now on my lunch break).

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Gavin had a gap, too! Do not be worried! Once her other ones come in, they'll close the gap.

Happy 10 months, Taylor! Cannot believe she's almost a year old already!

NIKKI said...

Happy 10 months. Not too long before the big 1st bday!!!

steele family said...

Happy 10 months! those teeth will be just fine!

Bridget said...

Happy 10 months!!! The big day is right around the corner! Have you started planning yet??? So fun!