Saturday, January 27, 2007
Digital Camera
The time has come to purchase a new digital camera. We have only had this one for about 2 years but we hate it. It only works when it wants to, the batteries never stay charged, red eye is a HUGE problem and the pictures are always dark no matter what the flash is set on. Since we take so many pictures of Taylor I really want to have better quality pictures. Any suggestions for a great small digital camera would be appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I have a Nikon--- one of the bigger ones, they do have a small nikon that is supposedly really good too though! Hope you find one that you love!!
Go to Best Buy--- they will let you play with all of them. Find one that has a fast shutter speed. They will help you in there...tell them you have a one year old so you want one that is small, fast and has at least 5.2 megapixles.
we have a canon powershot s80... it's an 8.0 megapixel... we love it. but I wouldn't mind a fast shudder.
I would put fast shutter speed at the top of my wish list for my next camera.
Jamie, I just read that Canon PowerShot A620 was rated first with COnsumer Reports. I don't know anything about it except that it was rated #1! Hope that helps.
sony cybershot 6megapixils
rosalind
apparently, i cannot spell
roz
Post a Comment