Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Splish Splash

Taylor LOVES bath time but only in her blow up tub. I've tried putting her blow up tub in the big tub and also putting her directly in the big tub but she HATES it. She pitches a total fit. My mom, Jenn and Michele have all been witnesses to Taylor's big tub temper tantrum. I'm not sure how to get how to love her baths in the big tub. She can't stay in the blow up tub forever!

4 comments:

NIKKI said...

She sure is cute in the blow up tub! Will she take a bath with you??

Sherry said...

That's funny! To each her own :)

steele family said...

love the spikes!

Bridget said...

So cute!
I agree with Nikki... get in the big tub with her the first couple of times so she can get used to it. I got in with Libby a lot... mainly when we were having latch issues. But it was easier to bath her that way when she was tiny.