Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Success!

Since the splish splash post last week, Taylor has made major progress with bath time. For a few nights, I filled the big tub with water, put her toys in it and just splashed my hands around. She still got her bath in her blow up tub. Then Monday night she took her first bath in the big tub! She didn't love it but did not scream bloody murder. Tuesday night was even better and tonight was a big hit. The only problem now is that she would rather stand up in the tub then sit down! We'll have to work on that.

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

YEAH Taylor!!!!!! Soon she will LOVE LOVE LOVE her bath time!!

Bridget said...

Yay!!! Big girl!
Yeah, the standing thing is a problem here too. I just tell her no standing and sit her back down, If she does it three times, I pull the plug to get out. She just watches the water go down, with a kind of sad look. I'm hoping she'll get it.