Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Taylor's First Steps

OUR BABY GIRL DID IT!!!!
Taylor took her first couple steps while at the sitters on Monday. PawPaw (sitter) could not wait to tell me as soon as I walked in. Then yesterday, she did it again...twice!!! And last night she took one step for me and two for Jeremy. So cute!!!!!!!!!!
I guess she needed a break today because MeMe and Paw Paw said she did not take any steps today. I have a feeling she'll really be walking in no time!

6 comments:

steele family said...

Way to go Taylor! Congratulations, it won't be long now before you are running through the house!

Jennifer Walker said...

Congratulations Taylor! You were soooo close on Sunday. We should have worked on it a little harder so you could have shown Jack your first step.

Tell Mommy and Daddy to get the video camera rolling. I can't wait to see you walk.

Love,
Nanny Jenn

Sherry said...

Congrata - how exciting!

NIKKI said...

GOOOO TAYLOR!!!!!! Get ready to start running behind her!! :)

I know this sounds crazy but life got easier for me once mine started walking! :)

Bridget said...

Yay Big Girl!!! So much fun!

Adrienne said...

Great job Taylor!