very cute pictures, she has such a pretty smile!
She looks so much older than two weeks ago! And look at how much hair is coming in.
I love the color of her outfit! She looks so cute!
I was going to say the exact same things as Jennifer. Taylor looks so much older and has a ton of hair!
She's looking more and more like a toddler! Not a baby anymore! :( She's too cute!
Big girl walking! I love the dress!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
very cute pictures, she has such a pretty smile!
She looks so much older than two weeks ago! And look at how much hair is coming in.
I love the color of her outfit! She looks so cute!
I was going to say the exact same things as Jennifer. Taylor looks so much older and has a ton of hair!
She's looking more and more like a toddler! Not a baby anymore! :(
She's too cute!
Big girl walking! I love the dress!
Post a Comment