Saturday, March 17, 2007

St. Patty's Day

Jeremy had some things going on today so Taylor and I went to the St. Patrick's Day parade in Biloxi with my friend Hayden and her husband. The weather was great and Taylor really enjoyed it. It was a little difficult because she wanted to walk around but we were able to keep her occupied in our area. Me & Taylor
Hayden & Taylor

6 comments:

Bridget said...

she looks so happy to be out! So cute!
Oh and Happy Birthday (noticed from your sister's blog)! Hope you had a great day.

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T believe you didn't wear a green shirt to the St. Patty's parade!!!!!

Jennifer Walker said...

I know, Michele. Looks like Jamie and her friend, both in brown shirts, were boycotting green. I guess they had to share holding Taylor, so no one would pinch them.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny! Thanks for signing our site. I love keeping up with your C&C, too! Wanted to let you know that I've started a message board for MS Moms. It's Mississippi-Moms.Com. Come check it out! I think you'll like it!!!

Sherry said...

Looks liek fun - beautiful weather too!

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

She is growing up so fast. I love keeping up with ya'll through the blog!
Lisa