Jeremy and I had Taylor's picture taken with the Easter bunny tonight. She was a little more nervous with the Easter bunny as compared to Santa but she still did great.
Picture is a little blurry....it's a picture of a picture.
Too cute!! I'm impressed that you got her to sit with him and actually got a good photo. Hudson will have nothing to do with Santa or the easter bunny!
I agree with everyone else. Taylor looks very content with the Easter Bunny. We didn't even attempt the Easter Bunny after Jack's experience with Santa.
9 comments:
Too cute!! I'm impressed that you got her to sit with him and actually got a good photo. Hudson will have nothing to do with Santa or the easter bunny!
Adorable!
LOVE: MaMi and PawPaw
So cute! Love her dress too! Makes me want to shop! ;)
She doesn't look scared...she looks happy!
She looks so cute!
Cute! We did not do the easter bunny picture yet. We may go Saturday.
Too cute! I am glad that she did so well :)
That is so great that she sat in his lap! Emma would scream her head off.
I won't even try!!! She looks very happy!!! Mine would be screaming their heads off!!
I agree with everyone else. Taylor looks very content with the Easter Bunny. We didn't even attempt the Easter Bunny after Jack's experience with Santa.
Post a Comment