They are so cute! We had a great time at the beach with y'all.
Welcome back to blogging, lol! Taylor's dress is so pretty, it is a lot like Emma's 1st birthday dress. Sounds like a fun trip, glad she is feeling better.
AWW those are precious pics!! Love white on the beach!!
I love that dress. She looks like such a big girl!
Glad you all had such a nice trip!The pictures of Jack and Taylor are precious - I agree with everyone - her dress is very pretty!
The Jack and Taylor beach pics came out GREAT! I bet your parents can't wait for copies :-)
Looks like a fun beach trip. I love her white dress, she looks so beautiful on the beach!
Looks like your baby girl is growing fast! Very cute pictures!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
They are so cute! We had a great time at the beach with y'all.
Welcome back to blogging, lol! Taylor's dress is so pretty, it is a lot like Emma's 1st birthday dress. Sounds like a fun trip, glad she is feeling better.
AWW those are precious pics!! Love white on the beach!!
I love that dress. She looks like such a big girl!
Glad you all had such a nice trip!The pictures of Jack and Taylor are precious - I agree with everyone - her dress is very pretty!
The Jack and Taylor beach pics came out GREAT! I bet your parents can't wait for copies :-)
Looks like a fun beach trip. I love her white dress, she looks so beautiful on the beach!
Looks like your baby girl is growing fast! Very cute pictures!
Post a Comment