I can't believe that table in the corner with the ceramic bowl has made it through the transition to toy room. I guess she has enough toys to distract her from trying to pull it down.
I knew someone would respond about that table in the toy room. Taylor has never tried to mess with it but it would probably be a good idea to move it out of that room. I'll do that tonight!
The white shelf came from either Home Depot or Lowes. It comes in pastel or primary colors. Taylor bought it with her birthday money!GREAT PURCHASE!!!
7 comments:
I can't believe that table in the corner with the ceramic bowl has made it through the transition to toy room. I guess she has enough toys to distract her from trying to pull it down.
Look at all the fun stuff!
I was going to say that you are very brave putting that table in the play room!
Oh my goodness, look at the toys!
Hey, where did you get that white shelf that holds all the bins of toys?
I knew someone would respond about that table in the toy room. Taylor has never tried to mess with it but it would probably be a good idea to move it out of that room. I'll do that tonight!
The white shelf came from either Home Depot or Lowes. It comes in pastel or primary colors. Taylor bought it with her birthday money!GREAT PURCHASE!!!
It's always just when you say she doesn't do something, that she does it! lol. She looks like she can stay occupied for quite a while in her playroom!
That looks like fun!!! :) Can we come over to play? My two could make it look 3 times that bad!! :)
Post a Comment