Monday, June 04, 2007
15 months
So I'm a few days late posting this (as always) but Taylor turned 15 months on Saturday. This is the best pic I could get. She is learning tons of new stuff and has such a fun personality. Things she's doing now: can count to 4, can point to her belly button, eyes and nose, has serious conversations with everyone all the time, is starting to run more than walk and so much more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I love to hear her "conversations" and count to 4.
Those pjs look so cute on her!
AWW too cute!!! She is precious!! It got harder to do the every month pic...I gave up!!
I can't believe how much she has grown!! She is beautiful!!! I'm very impressed she can count to 4...it's because she's a girl and you know us females are WAYYYY smarter than the male species! Ella does everything earlier than her brothers did! Enjoy this age...it's sooooo much fun and goes by way too quick!
Happy 15 months Taylor!
Oh my gosh, what a big girl (and I love those pjs too)!
Happy 15 monthy Taylor!
Happy 15 months! She's so cute! So amazing to see that's she's passed the monkey in size! lol. I'm amazed she sat long enough to take the pic! lol. So cute!
Wow! It goes so fast, doesn't it? She's adorable.
Great job Taylor! KJ is now understanding 1 and I am loving it. He has not started talking much yet. He says moma, dada and tata. He is in daycare with lots of other kids now so I am expecting it at any min.
Post a Comment