It was hot! Glad she got some shade!!
It doesn't seem to have bothered her at all, she looks so relaxed in that chair.
It was a HOT weekend! She is so cute!
She looks so big all of a sudden! I have been wondering how I'm going to get my exercise as it continues to get hotter; my usual routine is to walk Emily every day, but it's getting to be too hot for either of us to stand a 45-minute walk!
Love the pic of her lounging in the chair! lol. Too cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It was hot! Glad she got some shade!!
It doesn't seem to have bothered her at all, she looks so relaxed in that chair.
It was a HOT weekend! She is so cute!
She looks so big all of a sudden! I have been wondering how I'm going to get my exercise as it continues to get hotter; my usual routine is to walk Emily every day, but it's getting to be too hot for either of us to stand a 45-minute walk!
Love the pic of her lounging in the chair! lol. Too cute!
Post a Comment