I have been trying to get Taylor to eat with a fork but she would prefer to just use her hands. She'll hold the fork in one hand for the entire meal and shove the food in her mouth with her other hand. Silly girl :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Taylor looks older in this picture..maybe it's the long hair.
That is funny. Page still does that. I can't get her to use a utensil to save my life!
That is funny! At least she's getting comfortable holding it, but according to Kerri's post, that may not mean much :-)
I love it! Libby does that most of the time too. Every now and then she uses her fork and looks at us so proud! lol.
Peer pressure...find another older kid who uses them :) That helped mine some...at least they attempt for a little while!
Cereal with milk was the trick for mine to really start using their spoons!! :)
Cute! She does look older. My son never liked to use his hands! He never enjoyed getting messy!!
Hands are so much more fun than forks! :)
Post a Comment