Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

We had a great weekend! Jennifer and Jack drove in from Mobile on Friday night to spend time with us before their big move to Orlando tomorrow. Scott is already there and started work on Friday. Taylor and Jack have had so much fun playing together but at times had trouble sharing. Definitely something Taylor has to work on. MaMi and PawPaw met us here on Sunday to spend some time with us too. Jenn, Jack, Mami and PawPaw are leaving early tomorrow morning to go to Mobile to meet the movers and then leaving from there tomorrow to start driving to Orlando. We will miss them so much!!!
Nana and Pop stopped by for a visit on Sunday and so did Angelle and Andrew. It was great seeing everyone.












6 comments:

NIKKI said...

Looks like they had fun playing together! I know you are going to miss them!

Anonymous said...

The picture of them looking out the window together is so cute. By the way, I LOVE Taylor's pony tail hair do! :-)

Adrienne said...

Looks fun! Glad it was a good weekend for you.

Bridget said...

Oh they are too cute! I bet you'll miss Jack and Jennifer a ton! At least they're moving to a fun location! ;)

Danielle said...

Taylor and Jack are so cute together. And that ponytail is to die for!

steele family said...

I am so glad that you got to spend some more time with them before they left.