Last night Taylor went to her first circus. I received a few free tickets at work so I figured we'd give it a shot. The show was not till 7:30 so I was a little worried about Taylor getting tired as soon as we got there but she did pretty good. It was extremely hot (in an enclosed tent) and a little different than what I expected but overall fun, free entertainment. Taylor just looked around taking everything in and enjoyed the guys on the horses and the trampoline guy the most. We only stayed for an hour (we had our fill by then) but I heard the show was nearly 3 hours long!



6 comments:
If that smile is any indication, I think she had a great time.
She looks excited. Glad it was a success.
Sounds like fun, but I would imagine an hour would be enough for us, too!
And look at all those teeth!!!
That looks like fun. I can imagine an enclosed tent was hot!
Sounds like fun! I always loved the circus as a kid.
Sounds like fun! It looks like she enjoyed it!
Post a Comment