Taylor LOVED LOVED LOVED Halloween! We went trick-or-treating thru the whole neighborhood with our neighbor Richard and his cousins and friends. We pulled Taylor in her wagon but she wanted to get out at every house with the "big" kids. She was too cute!
Bad news...I just went to download the pictures and realized my memory card is gone! Silly me went to WalMart today to develop the pictures and must have left the memory card in the machine. I will call tomorrow and pray they still have it! Stay tuned for pics.....
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Glad you guys had a fun night! I am sure Taylor was precious. She's getting so big!
I hope you get that card back!
I'm so glad Taylor enjoyed Halloween...Chase was not impressed. Just imagine how excited she will be next year!
I hope you found your card.
Taylor is getting sooo big. I love her sparkle plenty butterfly costume. Give her hugs and kisses from aunt Kim.
Post a Comment