Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekend

Taylor and I have been a little congested lately so we decided to take it easy this weekend.
It's been very hard to take pictures of her lately because every time she sees me with camera in hand she wants it for herself. I sort of just gave up on taking pictures.

I did capture this pic of Taylor on Saturday. This was a sight I never thought I would see. I always laughed at pictures I saw of kids asleep in their high chair because it's just something I could never imagine Taylor doing. But on Saturday morning I put her in her high chair and rolled her over to the living room to watch a video and eat her morning snack. After eating her fruit and watching a little tv (something else she rarely does) she fell asleep in her high chair! I doubt this will ever happen again.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

The pics are getting tougher and tougher to get! Libby is either running all over or wanting to see herself on the screen. It's a fun age though... just a lot of chasing. lol.
Taylor looks adorable sleeping in her highchair!

Michele said...

So cute! I sure hope Chase surprises me with that one day! :-)