Wednesday, December 26, 2007




2 comments:

Bridget said...

Those are great pics! Looks like a wonderful Christmas! Taylor looks so sleepy in those first two shots! Libby was amazed too but now every morning is excited to go see what's in the living room. lol. So much to play with!
I cannot get over how grown up Richard looks! We received their Christmas card and I had to stop and think about what year he was born. He looks so much older! Does he look older in person too? Tell them hi from me! I need to email Kathy.

Jamie said...

Richard is growing up so much. He's in second grade and will be 8 in April. He used to be so shy but has really come out of his shell over the past year or 2. He loves Taylor sooo much and Taylor loves him too. They are best buds! Gotta love the neighbors!