Sunday, January 20, 2008

Update

Thanks to everyone for the helpful tips to deal with Taylor's waking at night.
Friday night she woke for just a few mintues then went back to sleep. Last night she slept through the night. Keep your fingers crossed that she sleeps soundly tonight!!!

I bought a new laptop this weekend and have not yet hooked up my camera but as soon as I do I will post new pics. Stay tuned...

4 comments:

NIKKI said...

YEAH to getting some sleep!!!!!
Go Taylor!!!

Adrienne said...

I'm so glad she's starting to get back in her sleep routine. I hope it keeps up!

Bridget said...

Yay Taylor! Hope it sticks!

Anonymous said...

Another variable we found when "it's still nigh- nigh" didn't work and there were no signs of teeth, sickness, etc. was room temperature. Our daughter throws her blanket off and then it ends up in a ball and she hasn't quite figured out how to untangle it and cover herself back up or isn't fully awake to do it so instead of covering her up every time she wakes (on good night could be once but on a bad night could be 4 times since she is all over the place when she sleeps) we raised the thermostat a degree at night...sleeping soundly again.