Check out Taylor's adorable dress. Nanny Jenn made it for her and did a great job!
Taylor wasn't quite her normal self this weekend. She is a little congested and has a runny nose but I really think it's teething thats bothering her...possibly her 2 year molars. She has been VERY needy but we still had a nice time relaxing at home. I hope she feels better tomorrow!
I know I talk a lot about our neighbor Richard but Taylor just adores him. Taylor was pitching one of her many tantrums this afternoon when the doorball rang. In walks Richard and saves the day. He had Taylor smiling and laughing within seconds. He was definitely a huge help today!




7 comments:
the dress is adorable! hope she starts feeling better soon.
That dress is adorable! She looks like such a little girl (as opposed to a baby) in that pic! So beautiful!
That dress is really cute! Great job, Jenn! How nice for you and Taylor to have Richard around. He looks like he enjoys Taylor as much as she enjoys him :)
that dress is adorable! Hope she's feeling better.
Just gotta love those neighborhood kids!
I love the dress!!!!!!! Thank God for neighborhood kids!
Post a Comment