Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happy Mardi Gras

Taylor and I went to the parade in Biloxi today with some friends. She was great most of the day then got overly tired and pitched a major tantrum towards the end. My friend took some cute pictures of Taylor and her beads so I'll post those as soon as I get them.
Hope everyone had a fun Mardi Gras!

3 comments:

NIKKI said...

Happy Mardi Gras!!! Can't wait to see the pics!

Jennifer Walker said...

Can't wait to see the pics. We have to live vicariously through our family and friends on the Gulf Coast.

Michele said...

Happy Mardi Gras. Chase did the same thing to us on Sunday, and ended up having such a HUGE tantrum that he threw up all over himself, me and my car! I'll never understand why they just don't fall asleep when they are tired instead of fighting it so much!