That is so funny...I swear I was getting ready to do the same exact post with the process of Taylor going in for the kiss. While I was waiting for my pics to upload, I checked your blog and here they are!
They were SO cute together yesterday, I'm so glad ya'll came!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! Those pictures are sooooo cute! It looks like they both have their eyes closed during the kiss in the bottom picture... too cute!
That is so funny...I swear I was getting ready to do the same exact post with the process of Taylor going in for the kiss. While I was waiting for my pics to upload, I checked your blog and here they are!
They were SO cute together yesterday, I'm so glad ya'll came!
They are too cute together! I love the kissy kissy pics!
That is so cute!
too sweet!
Post a Comment