Sunday, April 20, 2008

The mullet is gone!!!

Taylor has had a really bad hair day for quite a few months now. The back got really long but the sides and front were still short. I countinued to let it grow over the past few months hoping that it would all even out but there was no hope for it. Finally yesterday I had my hair dresser give it a good cut. It will still take time for the front and sides to grow out but she looks so adorable now!!! Check out these before and after pics (getting Taylor to smile for the camera is nearly impossible)...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new haircut looks great!
LOVE: MaMi and PawPaw

Jennifer Walker said...

It's adorable. I love it!

Bridget said...

Oh Taylor looks beautiful! Isn't it great to be mullet free!?! Libby got her hair cut on Thursday... she doesn't have as much hair as Taylor, but her's is nearly even now too! Fun fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks sooooo much better. I just love it. Love Aunt KK

JStraughan said...

I LOVE it--she looks precious!

Adrienne said...

it's so cute!

Michele said...

It's so cute! I love her little bob!

NIKKI said...

AWW she looks so grown up!! ITs sooo cute!!

steele family said...

It looks adorable! She is really looking like such a big girl.